Publication date: March 2013
Price: Only R207 (10% Discount)
Description of ‘Over the (Hill) Moon’:
Positive ageing is about maintaining physical, emotional, social and spiritual health as we age. It is about joy, love, learning, adapting, acceptance and continued connectedness.
In Over the Moon you will learn how to:
• Harness the power of your subconscious mind to realise the life you desire;
• Distinguish between wishful thinking and a positive attitude; and
• Gain control of your ageing process through the power of intention, mindfulness and other positive strategies.
Did you know that?
• Centenarians are the fastest growing age group world-wide;
• After retirement it is quite possible to have 35 more years between the ages of 65 and 100;
• You can protect your brain against age-related mental deterioration;
• You can influence how old you are and feel;
• Behaviour trumps genetics when it comes to influencing how you will age.
Over the Moon is about breaking out of old patterns of thinking and being, and taking charge of your life and ageing process. It is never too early or too late to make positive changes.
About the Author:
Dr Hannetjie van Zyl-Edeling’s formal qualifications include:
B.Sc. Dietetics (Cum Laude - UP - 1972),
Dip. Hosp. Dietetics (UP - 1973),
Psych. Hons. (Cum Laude - RAU - 1987),
M. Psych. (UNISA - 1989), and
D. Litt et Phil (RAU - 1994).
Other fields of study include NLP, esoteric healing, hypnosis and astrology.
She is in private practice in Johannesburg and is registered with the HPCSA as a counselling psychologist (PS0030066).
In addition she holds workshops and appears in the media on topics such as preventive nutrition, stress, eating disorders, ethics, spiritual living and positive ageing.
She loves gardening, jazz, photography, painting and travel. She is happily married and lives and works in Houghton, Johannesburg.